CPEinteractive was founded by Norm Kelson to provide quality courses to assurance, governance, and security professionals.
Our courses focus on fundamental and topical subject matter essential for the assurance, security, and risk professional, using maturity models and other essential tools to identify, communicate, and remediate critical internal control and compliance issues.
Norm has over twenty years international experience building and managing professional training curricula and courseware. As an accomplished trainer, he has presented courses for ISACA, IIA, ISC2, and managed the IT assurance curriculum for a major international training company.
Building on this experience, CPEinteractive now offers onsite face-to-face and next generation interactive training using state-of-the-art online communication tools. Our instructors are subject matter experts, trainers, and courseware designers.
The CPEi Difference
- Experience leading edge and critical fundamental skills courses designed to make you successful
- Customize our courses to fit your requirements
- You will be taught by instructors who are subject matter experts, courseware developers, and experienced presenters; their goal – to provide you with high quality training you can immediately use
- Benefit from training delivery options that fit your schedule: in a classroom setting, online, or in combination of the two formats for geographically dispersed attendees
- Learn from the authors of over 40 ISACA Audit/Assurance Programs
- Obtain quality training at reasonable prices to meet your budget
- Earn continuing education credits recognized by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), Institute of Internal Auditors, ISACA, and (ISC)2
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 705-2327
Email: fill out form below