Bitcoin exploded on the monetary scene in 2008, and then rose dramatically in 2015-2017 to soaring heights. It is one of many transaction applications that use Blockchain as its enabling technology. Business are investigating and investing large resources in protocols to establish trusted financial transactions between trading partners. It is used to manage intellectual property, digital content, financial and securities transactions.
This course is designed to introduce this core technology, the Blockchain, the fundamental concepts behind it and the uses available today and tomorrow. In order to control these transactions, it is necessary to understand it.
- Understand the characteristics and value proposition of Blockchain
- Understand the security advantages and disadvantages
- Identify the top security risks
- Describe the use and advantage of the various Blockchain implementations
- Identify control issues with Blockchain
- Describe the top technical challenges with the use of Blockchain
- Discuss the future of Blockchain
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below