The audit engagement is a project, but rarely are proven project management methodologies used in managing internal audits. Audits are regularly subject to delays, changes in scope, scope creep, resource shortages, and frequent struggles with timeliness. And rarely do formal Project Management courses translate easily into specific steps and techniques that can be leveraged in an audit. This course will translate formal project management skills into audit-specific methods and techniques that will help audit teams overcome common engagement challenges and immediately increase credibility by delivering on-time and focused audits.
The tools and techniques shared can be immediately implemented in every audit process. Real-life examples of failures and successes will be covered to highlight the learning process. This course is interactive with multiple hands-on exercises and class participation to provide opportunities for you to practice what you learn.
- Learning the basic concepts and fundamentals of formal project management methodologies from the Project Management Institute
- Understanding how to apply formal project management methodologies to the audit process
- Learning the basic tools and techniques used in formal project management
- Understanding how to use formal project management in managing audits
- Learning how to deal with changes to scope and scope creep
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below