If robust data analytics programs had been the norm twenty years ago, would Enron, WorldCom or the countless other major corporate fraud scandals have every reached the magnitude they did? Or even have occurred at all? All organizations are subject to fraud risk. ACFE studies show that on average 5% of revenue is lost to internal fraud schemes within an organization…every year. Utilizing effective data analytics as part of an organization’s fraud management program can reduce the average fraud scheme’s duration from 18 months down to mere weeks, or almost eliminate it. More importantly a robust fraud data analytics program can be the strongest deterrent in an organization.
This course is designed to introduce the participants to the techniques currently being used by leading data analytics programs through the use of case studies, best practices and interactive exercises. Participants will gain a basic understand of fraud and how it occurs in organizations and the specific techniques used to identify and quantify fraud.
- Understand how data analytics can be used in a fraud management program
- Understand Fraud basics and assessing fraud risk
- Learn techniques for detecting and preventing fraud in your organization
- Understand professional standards regarding the use of data analytics in fraud management
- Learn how to start a fraud data analytics program
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below