Cyber-attacks are becoming an everyday occurrence. Information security specialists are having to manage their incident response and intrusion analysis to protect the organization and provide digital evidence where appropriate.
This course will provide you with an understanding of the various attack characteristics, an analysis of lessons learned from recent attacks, and allow you to create your own processes for responding to attacks of your enterprise network.
In the 1 day version, Using lecture and workshops, you will have the opportunity to explore and experience documented incidents.
In the 2 day version, you will learn from “live” events and scenarios from actual computer incidents. Each “live” exercise will have a series of events from firewall Logs to users calling the help desk, and your task will be to review the information, then using the defined incident response plan, determine what is required to be recorded, reported in the required steps, to move forward. The incidents will increase in scope and become more challenging as the workshop progresses.
- Learn the fundamentals of intrusions
- Examine network traffic for intrusions
- Develop a systematic process for intrusion analysis
- Explore the artifacts of emerging threat attacks
- Establish an incident response lifecycle
- Create a response template for handling basic to advanced attacks
- Process “live” monitored alerts and assess the enterprise threat*
- Extract sophisticated malware information from the latest types of attacks*
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below