All organizations are subject to fraud risk. ACFE studies show that on average 5% of revenue is lost to internal fraud schemes within an organization. Creating fraud awareness in an organization and understanding how to properly identify and assess potential fraud risk will help an organization to develop an effective fraud program that can reduce the potential financial, reputation and organization risks that can be associated with fraud. The ability for an organization to prevent and detect fraud begins with fraud awareness – how it occurs, what the characteristics of fraudsters and what to do when fraud is suspected.
This class is designed to help individuals learn and develop the skills necessary to help drive, implement and execute an effective Fraud Awareness Training Program in their organization as part of an overall Fraud Prevention Program through the use of case studies, best practices and exercises with the class.
- Understanding the fraud triangle
- Understanding fraud fundamentals
- Characteristics of fraudsters
- Knowledge of Prevention and Detection Programs for Fraud
- Understanding the importance of Ethics, Compliance and Tone at the Top
- How to identify the Red Flags of Fraud
- How to implement a Fraud Awareness program
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below