Financial statement fraud continues to capture news headlines around the world and the question continually asked is: “Where were the auditors?” This course will help both internal and external auditors gain an understanding of financial statement fraud, how it is committed, the motivation behind it, and, most importantly, how to identify it. The course will provide participants with the fraud knowledge and forensic accounting techniques necessary to identify financial statement fraud where it is occurring. Real-life comprehensive fraud case studies and the forensic accounting and fraud examination techniques used to identify and quantify the frauds will be used throughout the course to further the learning process. Participants will work through fraud case study examples and exercises.
This interactive course will be taught through a combination of lecture, group exercises, and class participation.
- Recognize the most common financial statement fraud schemes
- Identify the red flags of financial statement fraud
- Learning how to identify the red flags associated financial statement fraud
- Understand the fraud implications of emerging issues in financial reporting
- Understanding fraud fundamentals used to identify fraud within your organization.
- Learning the techniques most commonly used to detect financial statement fraud
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below