Risk-based auditing requires a deep understanding of the business and business objectives and operating rules to properly identify, evaluate, and prioritize the risks to the business. Business objectives and operating rules—the primary drivers of risk—have to be fully understood to ensure risks are identified and effectively evaluated.
This course will provide auditors with the skills necessary to plan and execute an effective risk-based audit that delivers measurable results to the organization. Participants will learn through lecture, group discussion, case studies, and small group exercises to ensure an interactive experience.
- Understanding risk and the types of risk
- Learning to identify, evaluate, and prioritize risk in your organization
- Enhancing interview and research skills needed to understand the business and identify risks
- Strengthening one’s skills in developing risk-based audit test steps and work programs
- Learning to utilize tools for planning and executing risk-based, properly scoped audits that are targeted and focused on the most significant areas of the business and processes
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below