Today’s Internet connections are typically shielded by a Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), a critical CyberSecurity buffer between your organization’s internal network and the outside world. Firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, proxy servers, load balancers, filtering routers, VLANs, and VPNs all play a major role in regulating and restricting traffic flowing to and from the Internet CyberSpace. Failure to properly configure, maintain, and monitor a secure and efficient DMZ increases the risk of your organization being attacked by CyberCriminals and other external intruders. This intensive seminar is designed to equip you to better protect and audit your network’s perimeter CyberSecurity through a blend of practical, up-to-the minute knowledge transfer and audit case studies.
Note: This course does not cover the details of audits of web application security and audit, which is covered in CyberSecurity of Modern Web Applications (CY02).
- Identify key control points and building blocks in CybserSpace DMZs and CybserSpace connections
- Evaluate CyberSecurity risks and safeguards associated with Internet and other external network connections
- Identify and assess the role of each network device control point, firewalls and beyond, in the overall CyberSecurity policy of the DMZ
- Locate sources of industry benchmarks for best CyberSecurity practices and compliance requirements for DMZ and external network connections
- Tools and techniques for CyberAudits of network device configurations and overall network security for the DMZ and associated external network connections
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below