Information is the most valuable asset, the lifeblood, of any organization – private industry, government, non-profit. Data leakage through a myriad of Cyber-related conduits has become the number one security issue, regardless of an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location. Valuable data is leaking out in every direction, often totally undetected, until it’s too late, by the victimized organizations. Some Cyber leaks are accidental, others are overt and targeted. Key CyberSecurity risk assessment questions include:
- What’s your data worth to your organization?
- What is your data worth to someone else?
- What are the legal implications if the security of proprietary or personal data is compromised?
We will heighten your awareness by pinpointing “A Dirty Baker’s Dozen”: 13 common CyberSecurity Leakage Exposures and How to Avoid Them.
- Identifying and categorizing common avenues of Cyberdata leakage and associated risks
- Lesson learned from reported examples of real Cyber attacks, leaks, and investigations
- Defining essential CyberSecurity safeguards to reduce data leakage
- Organizing IT Audit practices to evaluate information confidentiality and privacy
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below