CyberSecurity risks abound and are constantly in the forefront of today’s Information Technology (IT) systems management and internal audit concerns. Known but unmitigated vulnerabilities are among the highest CyberSecurity risks faced by many organizations – known vulnerabilities include: using software and/or hardware beyond the vendor’s support lifecycle, declining to implement security patches, or failing to execute security-specific system configuration guidance.
Addressing cybersecurity is not only about solving a particular problem…it is also about putting in place the people, processes, and technologies that can protect against the latest risks and respond to them when needed. Recent industry surveys have indicated that although the number of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) positions have increased, the corresponding quality of CyberSecurity expertise within many organizations has not. In this highly practical management oversight workshop, you will cover the essential background information, resources, and strategies necessary to prioritize, plan and launch a wide range of CyberSecurity risk assessments and audits.
We will explore not only CyberSecurity management and human resources controls, but also a high-level conceptual look at the fundamentals of important technical CyberSecurity controls for protecting valuable information assets and associated resources in today’s highly complex and rapidly changing Cyber world.
In this seminar, we will cover:
- What is CyberSecurity????…Building your CyberSecurity vocabulary
- Understanding the many faces of CyberSecurity risks, methods to detect them…and what’s necessary to effectively report them to The Board
- Organization and human resource factors that can increase CyberSecurity within the enterprise
- Important laws, standards and frameworks relating to CyberSecurity and CyberAudit
- Understand CyberSecurity terminology and associated risks
- Gain familiarity with CyberSecurity regulatory requirements and best practices
- How to develop an overall CyberSecurity audit program to effectively assess Cyber risks, including the critical human factor
- How to gauge and effectively report CyberSecurity risks to The Board
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below