All organizations are subject to fraud risk. ACFE studies show that on average 5% of revenue is lost to internal fraud schemes within an organization. Understanding how to properly identify and assess potential fraud risk will help an organization to develop and implement an effective fraud program that can reduce the potential financial, reputation and organization risks that can be associated with fraud. The ability for an organization to prevent and detect fraud begins with the ability to identify and assess potential fraud risks for an organization.
This class will help individuals learn and develop the skills necessary to help drive, implement and execute an effective Fraud Risk Assessment as part of an overall Fraud Risk Program through the use of case studies, best practices and interactive exercises with the class.
- Learn how to conduct a fraud risk assessment
- Understanding basic fraud concepts
- Learning to identify and assess risks
- Identifying best practices in fraud risk assessment
- Understanding the parts of a fraud risk assessment program
- Learning to utilize appropriate frameworks for assessing fraud risks
- Use of commonly used framework, scorecards and reporting templates
- Familiarization with best practices
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below