Cloud Computing is here to stay, and has been described as “outsourcing on steroids”. It introduces some compelling advantages, but also exposes the enterprise to new risks.
The outsource model has been around for decades. However, the various “flavors” of cloud computing introduces risks associated with the Internet, web applications, external management of enterprise data, contractual issues, and basic loss of control.
This seminar will provide you with an understanding of the cloud models, the security risks, differences between traditional IT Security and Cloud, and how to control it.
- Identify Cloud environment and architecture
- Understand the security advantages and disadvantages
- Identify the top security risks
- Describe the common controls to secure the cloud
- Describe benefits and corresponding risks associated with each Cloud Computing model
- Identify issues to be included in the contract
- Address the Cloud CIAA (Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability and Accountability)
- Define the ongoing risk assessment process in a Cloud environment
Bonus: You will receive the ISACA Cloud Computing Audit/Assurance Program for COBIT 4.1
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below