Big Data is the term used to describe our ability to make sense of the ever-increasing volumes of data in the world. Whether you call it big data, analytics, business intelligence or data analysis doesn’t really matter that much. What does matter is that we can now collect and analyze data in ways that wasn’t possible even a few years ago. Big Data is starting to transform most areas of business, industry, research and most other parts of our lives.
The promise and advantages of Big Data require new ways of looking at control, governance, security and processing. Big Data will only continue to increase in importance and criticality as we move more toward the Internet of Things (IoT)
This seminar will provide you with an understanding of Big Data, the security risks, differences between traditional corporate data and Big Data, and how to control and manage it.
- Understand the characteristics and value proposition of Big Data
- Understand the security advantages and disadvantages
- Identify the top security risks
- Describe the use and advantage of the Hadoop processing platform
- Identify control issues with Big Data
- Describe the top technical challenges with the use of Big Data
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below