If you think automation is only for Information Technology experts or programmers, think again. Using internal audit frameworks, you will learn how to create automated tasks from start to finish. From planning to execution to documentation, you will create templates that can be leveraged immediately. Once you apply the techniques learned in this course, you will have the foundation to build your continuous auditing and monitoring projects.
In this two-day course attendees will learn how to create automated scripts and queries. Participants will learn about the four stages of data analytics progression and the hands-on modules will introduce techniques that help you go from manual to automation without being a programmer. Participants will learn interactively through a combination of lecture, live demonstrations, and exercises.
It is recommended that students should bring laptops (with the ability to install software, or the software already installed) to class to participate in the hands-on exercises.
BONUS: ALL REGISTERED ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE A TRIAL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE AND BEST PRACTICE TEMPLATES.
- Importance of planning objectives
- How to process data from outside your organization
- Determining the level of effort for each of the four stages of data analytics progression
- Documenting your work without words
- How to move from development to production
- Learn to share your automation with everyone on your team
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below