Most organizations have adopted some form of outsourcing. Whether it includes outsourcing IT operations, application maintenance, systems development, applications services, information security, or networking, they all constitute outsourcing. The advent of the “cloud” has added another dimension to outsourcing.
The process and results are fraught with risks, but also have rewards. As an auditor, it is essential to understand how outsourcing affects the controls environment and the audit universe and how to apply it.
You will discuss the:
- Business of outsourcing
- Effect on the audit universe
- The principles of outsourcing – its benefits and limitations
- How to audit in an outsourced environment
- Understand the benefits and risks of outsourcing
- Identify the specific risks and controls for the various outsourced environments
- Describe how to use a Third-Party Report as an audit tools
- Identify common issues that have arisen in both the process of outsourcing and how to audit the outsourced business processes
Bonus: You will receive the ISACA IT Outsourcing Audit/Assurance Program Using COBIT 4.1
Questions? Contact us
Phone: +1 (781) 784-4390
Fax: +1 (781) 253-2066
Email: fill out form below