CPE Interactive’s highly acclaimed, quality training sessions, previously available only as sponsored events, are now available to the general public. These sessions earn continuing education credits recognized by all the major certifying authorities and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy.
We focus on pragmatic approaches to internal auditing, IT auditing, internal controls, information security, and governance. We are solution-driven, providing modern approaches to the assurance community.
The courses are delivered at MicroTek’s professional training centers in Boston, Chicago, New York, and Washington, DC.
Our offerings include:
- Highly technical IT audit subjects with hands-on training; each attendee will perform exercises on a dedicated workstation configured to address the learning objectives.
- Intensive operational auditing and IT auditing sessions designed to provide the auditor with a comprehensive learning experience which includes case study, individual and collaborative exercises, and highly interactive discussion. The extended format of 4 to 5 days, provides an “immersion” to further the learning experience.
- 2 day training of special interest and timely topics
Click the seminar titles below for the session schedule, links to the course descriptions, and seminar registration.
- Assessing Your Protection of Personal Identifiable Information
- Auditing Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory Security Hands-On
- Big Data: How to Control (Not Fight) It
- Cloud Computing-Critical Security and Control Issues
- IT Audit Academy
- Securing Mobile Assets and Applications
- Strengthening Your Base for Compliance: Auditing Identity and Access Control Management Hands-On
- Taking the Bulls-Eye Off Your Web Site: How to Audit Modern Web Applications Hands-On
- Threat Modeling: Finding Security Threats Before They Happen
Available Public Seminars by Title
NOTE: Pricing details and available discounts are described below
Assessing Your Protection of Personal Identifiable Information
Auditing Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory Security
Big Data: How to Control (Not Fight) It
Cloud Computing-Critical Security and Control Issues
a href name=”Academy”>
IT Audit Academy
Securing Mobile Assets and Applications
Strengthening Your Base for Compliance: Auditing Identity and Access Control Management
Taking the Bulls-Eye Off Your Web Site: How to Audit Modern Web Applications
Threat Modeling: Finding Security Threats Before They Happen
Pricing and Available Discounts
Prices listed above are the General Fee, which is available until 5 business days prior to the start of the seminar.
The following discounts are available:
- Early Bird – available up until 5pm 31 days before the seminar start date
- Team Discount – available between 30 days and 5 business days before the seminar start date – for between 3 and 5 attendees enrolled on one registration
A late fee of $100 applies to registrations submitted between 2 and 5 days before the seminar start date.
If you would prefer to be invoiced in advanced, please contact our office.
[table “41” not found /]