CPEi and its faculty are leaders in practical training for the internal audit and information security professional organizations. We are recognized by most professional certifying organizations, including the National Association of State Board of Accountancy (NASBA) for your members who are CPAs, ISACA for holders of the CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CRISC, the Institute of Internal Auditors who have earned the CIA, and (ISC)2 for holders of the CISSP.
Our entire catalog is available to businesses in a variety of formats:
Traditional On-Site Courses
CPEinteractive instructors will provide on-site instruction in a traditional training room setting.
The CPEinterative Virtual Classroom features live streaming audio and video, breakout sessions, and instructor-led classroom discussion. It affords several training advantages:
- Interactive webcam focus on the speaker which establishes a connection between the group and the current speaker (instructor or attendee)
- The breakout feature permits us to establish group exercises and case studies – where the student audio and video are directed to the virtual conference room, and breakout groups can prepare their solutions, and present them to the class
- Simplify scheduling
- Staff who are out of town on business can attend training from their locale
- Staff in distributed locations can attend training without disrupting production schedules
- Minimize travel and save associated costs
- Geographically dispersed staff can attend group training more frequently
- Domestic and international staff can share training
Hybrid On-Site/Virtual Classroom
We are also able to deliver training using a simultaneous combination of the onsite and virtual classroom formats, or a satellite arrangement involving participants meeting in strategic locations. This approach is effective where:
- Departments can host meetings in strategically located satellite locations
- The majority of staff can attend the on-site training, but some staff, due to routine travel or satellite office assignments, can attend from their work location
Our courses can be customized to your requirements. We can combine relevant or complimentary topics from our training catalog, or work with your staff to develop training topics that address your requirements. In either case, our faculty respects your organization’s confidentiality and provides you with an independent perspective.
CPEinteractive provides quality training at competitive pricing.
If customization is required, we follow a structured project plan, to ensure any courseware modification is agreed upon in advance, with an appropriate budget. We offer additional discounts for multiple training within a calendar year.
More information on group training can be obtained by contacting:
Senior Director of Business Development
Phone: +1 (203) 349-5130
By Email: steven@CPEinteractive.com