CPEi and its faculty are leaders in practical training for the internal audit and information security professional organizations. We are recognized by most professional certifying organizations, including the National Association of State Board of Accountancy (NASBA) for your members who are CPAs, ISACA for holders of the CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CRISC, the Institute of Internal Auditors who have earned the CIA, and (ISC)2 for holders of the CISSP.
Our entire catalog is available to professional organizations in variety of formats:
Traditional On-Site Courses
CPEinteractive instructors will provide on-site instruction in a traditional training room setting.
The CPEinterative Virtual Classroom features live streaming audio and video, breakout sessions, and instructor-led classroom discussion. It affords several training advantages:
- Interactive webcam focus on the speaker which establishes a connection between the group and the current speaker (instructor or attendee)
- The breakout feature permits us to establish group exercises and case studies – where the student audio and video are directed to the virtual conference room, and breakout groups can prepare their solutions, and present them to the class
- Increase attendance
- Include members who are locally distant from the meeting location (large metropolitan areas or regional chapters with a geographically dispersed membership)
- Include members who are out of town on business
- Share topical presentations with other chapters
- Chapters with limited budgets can share the costs and yet provide high-quality training
- Participate in focused topics of limited local interest
Hybrid On-Site/Virtual Classroom
We are also able to deliver training using a simultaneous combination of the onsite and virtual classroom formats, or a satellite arrangement involving participants meeting in strategic locations. This approach is effective where:
- Chapters host live meetings in strategically located satellite locations
- The majority of members prefer to attend the on-site meeting, but some members prefer to attend from their work location
Our training sessions can be customized to your specifications including combining relevant or complimentary topics.
CPEinteractive recognizes the budget limitations of professional chapters. We offer special chapter pricing, with additional discounts for multiple sessions within a calendar year.
More information on group training can be obtained by contacting:
Senior Director of Business Development
Phone: +1 (203) 349-5130
By Email: steven@CPEinteractive.com