CPE Interactive offers:
- Onsite courses for Internal Audit Teams and professional organizations
- Public Seminars using our Virtual Classroom
CPEinteractive recognizes that CyberSecurity and CyberAuditing have become a major focus of the Internal Audit Community. While these topics address the information security aspects of audit, the Cyber area impacts all areas of audit. Please check out our new CyberAudit stream.
We are introducing the following new courses:
- Auditing CyberSecurity Governance and Controls
- Audit Managers’ Guide to CyberSecurity Risks, Controls and Audits
- CyberCrime: The Band of Our Time
- Data Analytics for Internal Auditors
- Developing a Fraud Risk Assessment
- IT Auditing for Non-IT Auditor
- Managing IT Risk
- The Two-Page Audit Report
Our Virtual Classroom Technology allow you to experience all the features of an onsite course (interactive discussion, case studies, and group exercises), without the travel, and at a lower price. Of course you have to brew your own coffee and supply your own goodies.
We will offer a special a fall series, conducted in the evenings.
Check back in September for our schedule.
Our Top Ten Seminars
- Embedding Critical Thinking into the Internal Audit Process
- IT Auditing Principles for Non-IT Auditors
- Introduction to IT Auditing
- Auditing IT Applications
- How to Perform an Information Technology General Controls Review
- Integrated Audits of IT-Enabled Projects
- Big Data: How to Control (Not Fight) It
- Assessing Data Reliability
- CyberAudits of Identity and Access Control Management
- Cloud Computing – Critical Security and Control Issues
Who should attend our courses by profession or topic:
Training by Professional Interest
Training by Topic
|Fraud Detection & Prevention||Audit Approach|
|Internal Audit||Audit Management|
|Internal Control||Audit Skills|
|Information Security||Fraud Detection & Prevention|
|IT Audit||Information Security & Cybersecurity|
|All||IT Technical Auditing|
CPEinteractive, as a training partner with The Institute of Internal Auditors, is a provider of internal audit and IT audit training to members of the Institute, worldwide.
CPEinteractive is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its .
IT Audit Training, Information Security Seminars, Internal Audit Seminars, Fraud Detection and Prevention Training, CyberAudit, CyberSecurity, and Governance, Control & IT Risk Management Courses
Questions? Contact us
Email: fill out form below