CPEinteractive announces evening summer classes in IT Auditing and Information Security using our Virtual Classroom. Sessions run in the evening from 6:30p-9:40p ET between July and mid-September.
Public Sessions at MicroTek
Our onsite courses are offered in Boston, Chicago, New York and Washington, DC. Click for a seminar listing, schedule and registration.
Don’t want to travel? We offer a special summer series, conducted in the evenings. Click for a seminar listing, schedule and registration.
Top Ten Seminars
- Audit Evidence and Professional Judgment: How to Effectively Use Critical Thinking
- IT Auditing Principles for Non-IT Auditors
- Introduction to IT Auditing
- Auditing IT Applications
- How to Perform an Information Technology General Controls Review
- Integrated Audits of IT-Enabled Projects
- Big Data: How to Control (Not Fight) It
- Assessing Data Reliability
- Strengthening Your Base for Compliance: Auditing Identity and Access Control Management
- Cloud Computing – Critical Security and Control Issues
Who should attend our courses by profession or topic:
Training by Professional Interest
Training by Topic
|Fraud Detection & Prevention||Audit Approach|
|Internal Audit||Audit Management|
|Internal Control||Audit Skills|
|Information Security||Fraud Detection & Prevention|
|IT Audit||Information Security & Cybersecurity|
|All||IT Technical Auditing|
CPEinteractive, as a training partner with The Institute of Internal Auditors, is a provider of internal audit and IT audit training to members of the Institute, worldwide.
CPEinteractive is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its .
IT Audit Training, Information Security Seminars, Internal Audit Seminars, Fraud Detection and Prevention Training, and Governance, Control & IT Risk Management Courses
Questions? Contact us
Email: fill out form below